Monday, July 30, 2012

Madonna Music Monday - 07/30/2012

So I'm in a 'rage' mood at the moment. I know why I'm angry, and that's all that matters. So for today's video, I wanted to share a Madonna video that would best represent my anger. On Madonna's new album, MDNA, there are two songs that perfectly express how I feel, LYRICALLY. But there are no videos to these songs yet. So in the meantime, I thought I would share a video that VISUALLY expressed my anger. So here is that crazy video Madonna put out for her single What It Feels Like For A Girl. The original version of the song is one of my favorite Madonna ballads. Why did Madonna decide to make such a violent video for this song? I don't know. Maybe she was in a angry mood when she decided on the theme of the video. Well, whatever the reason, the video works for me now and that's all the matters. Enjoy!!!

Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl





John

No comments:

Post a Comment