Monday, April 15, 2013

Madonna Music Monday - 04/15/2013

Today I present my 9th favorite non-ballad Madonna song. In June of 2006, Madonna's Confessions Tour was headed to Chicago. I was excited for this tour because the album it was promoting, Confessions on the Dance Floor, was one of my favorite albums. What I did not expect from this tour was a surprise "re-invented" performance of a classic Madonna song, Erotica. It was rumored that there were two versions of Erotica: the original deep-house album version and a more soulful version secretly known as You Thrill Me. On the Confessions Tour, Madonna performs a medley version of these two songs, which instantly becomes a classic concert performance. So here is Erotica/You Thrill Me as performed on the 2006 Confessions Tour.

Enjoy!

 Madonna - Erotica/You Thrill Me [Confessions Tour]

 


 John

No comments:

Post a Comment