Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Madonna Musica Miercoles - 03/04/2015

Well it looks like the promotion machine for Madonna's upcoming album release, REBEL HEART, is in full swing. Madonna has been making various TV appearances overseas this week. In addition, its been announced that Madonna will be the sole musical guest for a full week on The Ellen Show. This will be AMAZING!!! In the meantime, here is video from her recent visit on France's Le Grand Journal TV show.

The 1st video is what I consider to be one of Madonna's best ballad in YEARS. GHOSTTOWN is a gorgeous song, beautifully song with deep lyrics. I can't stop listening to this song. It's been on a continuous loop on my MP3 player.

The 2nd video is the latest performance of LIVING FOR LOVE, a great song that is a classic in the making. The lyrics are very personal to me, as I feel they represent how I feel at this stage in my life. Hand it to Madonna, she knows how to provide a PERFECT soundtrack to my life. This live version is a new remix of the song.

From these songs, it looks as thou REBEL HEART is shaping up to be one of Madonna's best albums!!!

Enjoy!!! #RebelHeart #Living ForLove #QueenOfPop


 



John

No comments:

Post a Comment