Monday, January 2, 2017

Good Bye to DCA's Tower of Terror - 01/02/17

Happy New Years!!! While the new year has just barely begun, its time to say Good-Bye to a treasured attraction in Disney California Adventure Park at the Disneyland Resort. Today is the last day for The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. As you know by now, it will close down tonight, get an extensive make-over to become the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride, MISSION: BREAKOUT! This new ride won't open until Summer 2017. So in the meantime, lets say a proper Good-Bye to this fun attraction. I was able to experience Tower of Terror one last time this past September. I got to ride the original version of this attraction and the special "Late Check-Out" version, with all the ride lights turned off. Both versions are equaling thrilling. I have to admit that the DCA version of this attraction was not as good as the Florida version at Disney Hollywood Studios, which I'm happy to report WON'T be going thru this conversion. I am actually looking forward to MISSION: BREAKOUT when it opens later this year. In the meantime, I thought I would share some photos from my last rides back in September. Good-Bye Tower of Terror. See you in another dimension!!! Or better yet, down at Walt Disney World.

















John

No comments:

Post a Comment