Monday, July 31, 2017

Madonna Music Monday - Who's That Girl Tour - July 31st 1987

Today is a very special day. Today marks the 30th anniversary of the 1st concert I ever attended. And that concert was the Chicago stop of Madonna's 1987 Who's That Girl World Tour. On a warm Friday night, my cousin and I headed to Chicago's Soldier Field football stadium. This is where my admiration for Madonna was cemented. Before this concert, I was a big Madonna fan. I was listening to her albums and watching her videos on MTV. But it wasn't until seeing Madonna LIVE in concert did I know that I would become a life-long fan. I have seen Madonna on every tour since 1987, except for The Girlie Show Tour which did not come thru Chicago. And I will continue to see Madonna in concert as long as she keeps performing. So to celebrate this milestone I have selected a few videos of Madonna performing on this tour. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed them these last 30 years!!! #QueenOfPop























John

No comments:

Post a Comment