Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Beauty & The Beast Live on Stage - Disney Hollywood Studios - 11.27.17

Happy 2018 Everyone!! Sorry I've been a little lazy with posting pics and videos from my 2017 Thanksgiving trip to Orlando and Walt Disney World. Once I got back, the Holidays hit and then work got busy with year-end activities. Right now I'm in the midst of audit season. The fun just never ends!!! LOL!!! So while I have a moment to breath, I figure I post this video. One of my fave things to do at Walt Disney World is to see all the stage shows. Its been awhile since I saw the Beauty and the Beast show over at Disney Hollywood Studios. So since it was my boyfriend's 1st Disney trip, I thought  it was time for another viewing. So here is a performance that was filmed on Monday, November 27th 2017. Hope you enjoy the video!!!



John

No comments:

Post a Comment