Monday, September 10, 2018

Gran Fiesta Tour starring The Three Caballeros at Walt Disney World's Epcot

It's been awhile since I posted on my blog. But now that I am a Disneyland Annual Passholder, I plan on posting more blogs about my trips. Last November I visited Walt Disney World after the Thanksgiving Holiday. What better way to celebrate my birthday right? One of my favorite rides at Disney World is The Gran Fiesta Tour located in the Mexico pavilion at Epcot. What makes this ride special for me is that it features those crazy pals, The Three Caballeros: Donald Duck, Jose Carioca and Panchito Pistoles. Now the rumor going around is that this ride will be re-themed to feature characters from Pixar's Coco film. If that happens, I will be very happy since I love this film. In the meantime, here's video of the current version of this attraction. Enjoy!!!


 

John

No comments:

Post a Comment