Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm A Disney Dork...and that's OK!!!


Welcome to The Disney Dork Blog! As the title says, I'm a Disney Dork. I love everything Disney: the films, the music, the theme parks, the tv shows & specials. As a 40yo accountant, you probably wouldn't think that. But as a 40yo gay fan of the 80's, Madonna, horror movies, musicials, travel & dining, American Idol, Anne Rice, Disco music, dancing, Speed Racer, Almadovar films...well, you get the point. So what can I say about Disney that anyone else hasn't? Probably not much. But I'm gonna say it MY WAY, from my point of view.




Today is Hump Day and it was a busy day at work. The only thing keeping me going: knowing that I'm going to Disneyland in October! More details on that trip later...




I'm gonna try to post everyday. In between my blogs, you can follow me on TWITTER at DisneyDork69.




Have A Magical Day!!!




John

No comments:

Post a Comment