Sunday, November 28, 2010

Madonna Music Monday - 11/29/2010

Well today is my birthday. I turn 41 years old. Since we just celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday, I guess I have been in a 'thinking' mood. Plus the partner of a good friend of mine passed away suddenly on Thanksgiving morning. This has also added to some xtra 'self-time'. Its really hard to put into words when someone you know suddenly passes away. I'm still numb by the news. Today there will be a memorial service. Friends and family will gather together to celebrate the life that was taken away too soon. Today we will have to say Good-Bye to our friend. I think this Madonna song/video expresses how I feel right now. It might change later, it might not. But for now this is how I feel. This is for you Burt...you will be missed...



John

No comments:

Post a Comment