Sunday, August 28, 2011

Haunted Mansion Pre-Show Walk Thru - Magic Kingdom

Without question, my favorite attraction at the Disney Parks is the Haunted Mansion. For the past few years, my favorite version has been the original at Disneyland. I love the attraction building, I love the pre-show area before you board the 'Doom Buggies', and I love that this was one of the last attractions Walt Disney was working on before he passed away. Well something happened this year at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. The Haunted Mansion now has an elaborate walk-thru before you enter the attraction. After seeing the new additions for myself this past July, I can say that I love the Magic Kingdom version alot more than before. So if you are visiting Disney World any time soon, go check out this attraction and make sure you take the time to check out the new walk-thru. Here is video of my recent trip. Enjoy!!



John

No comments:

Post a Comment