Sunday, September 25, 2011

Madonna Music Monday - 09/26/2011

So I saw two great 80's bands in concert this weekend. I saw the Tom Tom Club, whose band includes two members of the Talking Heads and the Psychedelic Furs. So I was thinking how I'm seeing all these bands years after their prime. And of all the shows I did see in the 80's. One act that I didn't get see on their debut tour was Madonna. It wasn't until her second tour, Who's That Girl in 1987, did I finally see Madonna in concert. But back in 1985, when I was a sophomore in high school, a classmate asked if I wanted to go see Madonna in concert. I asked my parents, but because I was too young, they said no. So I missed seeing Madonna then. But however, over the years I have more than made up for that. So for today's video, I would like to go back to 1985. I often imagine what it would have been like to see Madonna on her Like A Virgin Tour. So here is Madonna performing Lucky Star on her 1985 tour. Enjoy!


"Lucky Star" Live at 1985 Virgin Tour



John

No comments:

Post a Comment