Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Accident at Disney...

So this past Sunday, there was an accident at the Aladdin show at Disney California Adventure. During the 'flying carpet' scene, the carpet flipped over while 'Aladdin & Jasmine' were still on it. Luckily, the actors were harnessed, so when the carpet flipped over, they were stuck hanging up-side down. The show was quickly stopped, the audience had to leave the theater, and the actors were rescued from the broken carpet. No one was seriously injured, but just shaken up a bit.

Over the years, there have been numerous accidents at the Disney Parks. Some serious, some not, and some fatal. While I have not seen any major accidents while visiting a Disney Park, I did personally witness a Disney character take a trip and fall.  I was getting ready to get an autograph from Mike Wazowski, from the Pixar film Monster's Inc. I have attached video of that incident. I feel so bad about what happened to 'Mike'. I hope this video does not upset or anger anyone. I'm just sharing an experience I had.

Mike Wazowski Takes a Fall 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment