Monday, October 10, 2011

Madonna Music Monday - 10/10/2011

Well today I started a new life. I stopped drinking soda, I'm trying to eat better and I started working out. Today I joined a new, local gym. I then ran for 40 minutes and did 30 ab pull-ups. Yes I am tried. I just finished eating a salad with grill chicken. One step at a time.

So the whole time I was working out, I was thinking of one song. Burning Up by Madonna. Yes I know it's cliche and all, but it is fitting. You gotta burn in order to lose weight, right? So in the past, I have shared various versions of Madonna singing Burning Up. For today, I thought I would share something a bit different. In 2008, Madonna was inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. At the induction ceremony, Iggy Pop & the Stooges performed two of Madonna's songs. So here is Iggy Pop singing Burning Up and Ray of Light. Enjoy!



John

No comments:

Post a Comment