Sunday, October 16, 2011

Madonna Music Monday - 10/17/2011

Well it looks like Fall has finally hit Chicago. The wind is blowing, the leaves are falling off the trees, there's that chill in the air. It's actually a great time. I love those crisp Fall days. Walking on leaf covered grass. One of my favorite trips I ever had was a trip to Boston around Thanksgiving time for my birthday. Walking the Harvard campus on a sunny Fall day was just amazing and its a memory I hold very dear to my heart.

So in the spirit of the season, I thought I would share a Madonna, autumn themed video. The song/video is actually a sequel to another Madonna video, Take A Bow. In that video, Madonna falls in love with a Matador that breaks her heart. In the sequel, Madonna expresses her pain and warns the Matador that he will regret the heart-ache he caused and that one day he'll regret his actions. So here is Madonna singing the beuatiful (visually & lyrically) song You'll See, from the album Something To Remember, a collection of Madonna ballads. Enjoy!


Madonna - You'll See Official Music Video HD



John

No comments:

Post a Comment