Friday, September 14, 2012

Disneys Vacation Club's Doorway to Dreams Store Closes

Its a sad day. Today was the last day of operations for Disneys Vacation Club's Doorway to Dreams sales store at the Woodfield Mall, located in Schaumburg, IL, just north of Chicago. I was able to film a walk-thru of the room models that are located at Bay Lake Tower, the time-share building located adjacent to the Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World. I filmed the sales offices of the DVC store. I also filmed the official 'lowering-of-the-gates' that signaled the end of this Disney office. Hopefully one day, Disney will re-open a DVC store in the Chicago-land area. But for now, I guess Disney has other plans. Enjoy the video!





John

1 comment:

  1. Very sad this store closed. I liked stopping by and trading pins and Vinylmations. It was a little taste of the magic. Now I need to find another place to give me that fix.

    ReplyDelete