Friday, March 18, 2011

The Haunted Mansion: A New Inter-Active Queue...

With out question, my favorite attraction at any Disney theme park is the Haunted Mansion ride. While I have been to the one at Walt Disney World many, many times, I have in recent years fallen in love with the classic version at Disneyland. But that might change. Recently, the Magic Kingdom version has gone thru an exterior face-lift. The outside section has been re-vamped and a new walk-thru experience has been installed. Instead of being herded into the attraction, you now snake thru an elaborate cemetery maze filled with motion-sensor tombstones. Its really something to see and experience. In the following clip, we get a pre-view of what to expect. We also get to see some behind-the-scenes work that went into installing the new inter-active experience. I can't wait for my next Disney World trip so that I can check this out in person. So for now, Enjoy!



John

No comments:

Post a Comment