Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Madonna Music Wednesday - 03/09/2011

Where does the time go? Well it has been a busy week. Work has been busy. I attended a Disney Blogger Meet & Greet on Sunday, followed by a Disney scrap-booking session. Then yesterday was Mardi Gras. I wish I was in New Orleans this week, but it just didn't work out this year. With life so crazy, I ask myself "Where Does the Time Go?" Sometimes you get caught up in Life's rat race and you can't take time to stop, breath and enjoy the moment. Why are we always on the move? Why must we do everything? When do we get to rest? For today's selection, I picked a Madonna video that visually captures the day to day grind, the hectic pace of urban living, the non-stop lifestyle. But this song has hope. This video shows we can stop and embrace what we have. We just need to remember to take a moment to stop what we're doing in our lives and take everything in. When I hear this song and watch this video I do get a calming sensation. So for the next five minutes and six seconds, while you watch this video or just listen to the song, I want you to take in these moments and relax. So here is Madonna's RAY OF LIGHT, from the album of the same name. Enjoy!




John

No comments:

Post a Comment