Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Favorite Disney Music - 05/21/2011

There are times in a person's life when things just don't make sense. There are times when you just don't 'fit in'. And there are times when you feel all alone in the world. I kinda feel like that right now. I'm sure it will pass. Life is about over-coming difficulties and finding your place. But when you're in a 'rough patch', you need to embrace it. The following video is about that struggle. Sometimes you need to ask for help when you're on the 'down and out'. Its not a bad thing to know when you need help. And its not a bad thing to ask for help. When I'm feeling the blues, I turn to this song for support. Its a beautiful, beautiful song. So here is God Bless The Outcasts from the Disney film The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Enjoy!



John

No comments:

Post a Comment