Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Favorite Disney Music - 05/04/2011

Of all things Disney in the world, the one thing that I truly love is Disney Music. Music from the movies, TV shows and theme parks. Of course the first time I heard Disney music it was from the films. Whenever I hear Disney music, I get a real emotional connection to it. One of the first Disney movies I saw was Pinocchio. And one of my favorite songs comes from this movie. The Disney classic 'When You Wish Upon a Star' is a song of eternal hope. The version of this song that I want to share includes three of my favorite things: Disneyland, Disney Music and Michael Jackson. From a 1980 TV show, celebrating Disneyland's 25th Anniversary, here is Jackson singing When You Wish Upon a Star, with an added bonus of Ease On Down the Road from the musical The Wiz. Enjoy!!!



John

No comments:

Post a Comment