Sunday, May 15, 2011

Madonna Music Monday - 05/16/2011

Among the many songs Madonna has released, many of them were for films. Some of these films starred Madonna, but most didn't. Actually, some of my favorite Madonna songs were those featured in a movie. One of the earliest songs featured in a film, was The Look of Love. From the Madonna film, Who's That Girl, this is one of Madonna's best ballads. Madonna has only performed this song during her 1987 Who's That Girl World Tour. The following clip is a live performance from that tour. You can tell from this performance that Madonna really gets to the emotional core of the song. I remember when I saw Madonna on this tour, how much this song had affected me. I really love this song and it holds a special place in my heart. Seeing Madonna perform this song, I knew that I will always want to see Madonna live in concert. So here is Madonna performing The Love of Love, live in concert during her 1987 world tour. Enjoy!



John

No comments:

Post a Comment