Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Disney Collection...04/17/2011

So the other day I was doing some used LP shopping at the local Good Will store. Then I wondered over to the children's book section where I found my next Disney treasure. It's a mini art print of a scene from Disney's classic movie SLEEPING BEAUTY.


Without question, Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite films. I love the whole 'look' of the film. The color choices, the back-ground scenes, the dark feel of the film. I also love the sound and score of the film. Sleeping Beauty was the 3rd Disney film made based on a fairy tale.


 As you can see, the rich details of the background really stand out. I love the contrast in colors of the woods and that of Aurora. This is really a beautiful print. And I bought this for only a couple bucks. Now I just have to find a nice frame for this. I really want to take care of this print.

John

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those random finds, especially when they're Disney!!

    ReplyDelete