Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Disney Collection...04/14/2011

Whenever I go on a Disney vacation, there are two things I always buy: Mickey Ears and Disney Pins. I buy all kinds of pins: attraction pins, holiday pins, special event pins and charcter pins. But unlike some people, when I buy pins I don't plan to trade them. I know pin trading is a HUGE deal, but I could never trade the pins I buy. I've recently bought some shadow-boxes so that I can display my pins. Here is the 1st display I made. Enjoy!




John

1 comment:

  1. Nice Collection, I like the display case! I know what you mean about not wanting to trade the pins you buy. I ran into the same problem, but still enjoy the fun of trading... so, I started buying pin lots on ebay... that way I'm getting random pins that may not have any significance to me (bonus if they do!) and I can have the thrill of trading them for something I'm more interested in. You can see my current collection at www.disneybird.blogspot.com, click Pin Trading in the label cloud. We actually have one of the same Cinderella pins :-)

    ReplyDelete