Monday, April 9, 2012

Madonna Music Monday - 04/09/2012

I'm taking a break this week from Madonna's new album, MDNA. I have been listening to it non-stop since I bought the album. The album has affected me in a very personal way. There are some very personal feelings that are being shared on this album that I can relate to at this time in my life. But for now I need a break from the musical self-analysis. Today I just wanted to share a great Madonna song. And there is no song that defines Madonna like the song LIKE A VIRGIN. The song, when released in 1984, pretty much made Madonna an International Star. So here is a recent live performance of this classic song. Here is the live version taken from Madonna's 2006 CONFESSIONS TOUR. Enjoy!

Madonna - Like A Virgin - Live - Confessions Tour - London





John

No comments:

Post a Comment