Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mulan - Reflection - Extended Version

So I was browsing thru YOU TUBE, looking at various videos when I can upon this clip. I've always loved this song. It has wonderful lyrics, it's very emotional and its sung beautifully by Lea Salonga. I know that Christina Aguilera sings the 'pop' version of this song, but at the time she was too young to understand the lyrics. Plus, the lyrics are very different than the version used in the movie. However, this extended version, with the original lyrics is the version I love. I hope someday Disney will update MULAN with this full version with new animation. But until then, you can imagine what it would have looked like with this clip. This clip includes rough story-board animation for the extended portion of the song. So here is the extended version of Reflection as performed by the amazing Lea Salonga. Enjoy!!!





John

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this myself. I am trying to find written lyrics? Any ides?

    ReplyDelete