Monday, September 20, 2010

Disneyland: My First Attraction Ride...

When I first visited Disneyland in 2006, I had a very important question to answer: What would be the 1st Disneyland attraction that I would ride? When I first visited Disneyland, I had arrived with my friends around 3pm, just in time for the afternoon parade. Since we were still at the park entrance, we decided to watch the parade. After the parade we started walking down Main Street. We took our pictures by the Partners statue and we took pictures of the Sleeping Beauty's castle. After that, we started walking towards Fantasyland. On the way, we walked by the Matterhorn. This is a ride that is only located at Disneyland. I wanted my first Disneyland ride to be a classic Disneyland attraction. As we got closer to the line for the Matterhorn, we saw that the wait was only 5 minutes. So we jumped right in. We were all excited to finally ride the Matterhorn. Here is the video of that first ride on the Matterhorn.



As you can tell, we had more than just a good time. I love the Matterhorn. You think its just gonna be some slow or mild ride, then all of a sudden it sneaks up on you and your going FAST! I could ride the Matterhorn over and over. My next trip is in two weeks. I want try to ride the Matterhorn at night. I'm sure that's gonna be extra wild. So whenever I think of Disneyland, I will remember when I rode the Matterhorn for the very first.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment