Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Going to Disneyland...Part One

Who knew four words could make someone so happy? Well, in less than seven days I will be traveling to California on a much needed vacation. A lot will happen on this trip: visiting LA, attending a taping of a late-night TV program, taking a movie studio tour, visiting friends and family and a trip to Palm Springs. Oh, and yes a trip to Disneyland! While we'll only be at Disneyland for two days, we are planning to do a lot while there. We're attending Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland. We're attending a viewing of the new World of Color water show at Disney California Adventure. We're gonna ride Haunted Mansion over and over now that its transformed into the Nightmare Before Christmas experience. I'm gonna ride Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy because my partner won't! We're gonna see Disneyland's version of the Captain EO attraction. This was one of the main reasons we planned this trip. Plus, it will be my partner's birthday. And where's the best place to celebrate one's birthday? So this week I will be doing all my last minute stuff to get ready for the trip: laundry, shopping, packing, double checking plans. And when I get back I'll have plenty to share. so I will be away for awhile. Until then, Have a Magical Day!


John

No comments:

Post a Comment