Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Disney Collection - 06/08/2011

Any Disney fan will have tons of Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Minnie and Pluto collectibles. A true Disney fan will have at least one Walt Disney collectible. I have a Walt Disney collectible. It's a framed Disney photograph. Actually, its a photograph of Disney and his wife Lillian. It's framed and has a Disney quote inscribed on the photo border. Here is a picture of my Disney photograph:


At the bottom of the photograph is this Disney quote:



If you can't read it, it says:

"All your dreams can come true,
if we have the courage to pursue them."

It's a great pic of a young Walt Disney. The photo was taken in 1933. You can tell that Disney really loved his wife by the way he is sitting behind Lillian. Here is a close-up of the pic:


This is one of my favorite items in my Disney collection. Thanks for letting me share.

John

1 comment:

  1. Check out:

    http://www.dtwwo-disney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete