Saturday, July 16, 2011

1 Day and Counting...

So I didn't have to get up early today to check-in for tomorrow's Southwest flight. I did add the 'Early Bird Check-In' option when I booked my flights for two reasons: One, I didn't want to get up early today to check-in for my flight and Two, I didn't want to fully rely on my smart phone while at the parks trying to check-in with a weak or bad signal while in line for Soarin' at Epcot. And really, I forget that I have to check-in for my return flight while I'm at Disney. I don't want to be reminded that I only have one day left on my vacation.


So my luggage is sitting on my couch staring at me. I think I have everything I need for my trip. I did a last minute shopping run last night for band-aids, soap, a travel toothbrush and over supplies. I have all my electronics packed. I'm packing an empty duffel bag so I can pack either dirty clothes or souvenirs.



Starting tomorrow, I'll do daily minor blog postings via the Blogger mobile app. I plan on tracking my attractions via Gowalla. I'll post updates on my Twitter and Facebook accounts. Of course, all of this depends on my phone's batteries. Actually, I might do a last minute run to AT&T for an extra battery if they have them. I bought a battery charger and extra battery on Ebay. The charger is great but the battery seems to hold half the charge of a 'real' Samsung battery. If AT&T has official batteries, then I'll buy one. Otherwise, I'll use what I got.

So now I gotta head out to my mother's place and relax with my family. Hopefully my next post will be either on my way to Disney World, from the Pop Century Resort or from the Magic Kingdom, the park we're visiting on our arrival day.

Have A Magical Day!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment