Thursday, July 14, 2011

3 Days and Counting...

So I called Walt Disney World today. I wanted to make my final resort room requests. As with any resort requests, they will try to honor the request but its not guaranted. However, by the tone of the Cast Member's voice, it seemed like a done deal. I put in a request for a ground level room at the 80's section at Pop Century. Blaine, the Cast Member I spoke to, said it should be no problem because guests want rooms closer to the main building of the resort, Classic Hall. I'm requesting a room further away.

Blaine put me on hold for about 5 minutes while he spoke with someone in charge of room asignments. When he got back to me, he went over the details of my Disney trip. Eveything sounded like it was in order. He wished me a Magical Day and hoped my nephew will enjoy his first trip to Disney World. I told him Thank You and that I'm sure my nephew will enjoy his trip!

Well there you go. Everything is in place. Rather I'm ready or not, my trip begins on Sunday. Since I reached all my work deadlines early, I'm taking tomorrow off from work. I'm officially on vacation!!!
Tommorow I'll do last minute laundry and packing. Saturday I'll go to my Mom's house to spend the night since its only 10 minutes away from the airport we're flying out of. My sister and her children live with my mother. I'll get to spend 'family time' with everyone before I leave. And then at 6am on Sunday, the  adventure begins! Here's hoping we have a geat trip!!!



John

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip john!! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete