Monday, July 25, 2011

Madonna Music Monday - 07/25/2011

Well I'm back from last week's Walt Disney World trip. If there was one complaint I have about the trip I would say it was the hot weather. It was over 95 degrees every day, without any rain to cool things down. While I was in Florida, Chicago got extreme weather also. Some days it hit well over 100 degrees. At least I was at a resort that had a pool I could swim in every day. And it looks like its gonna be another hot week in Chicago this week. So that got me thinking about one of my favorite live Madonna performances. One of the things I admire about Madonna is how she re-arranges her songs to reflect different music genres or how she 'mashes' her songs with other songs. In this case, Madonna mixed her song MUSIC with that of the classic song Disco Inferno. She performed this version during her 2006 Confessions Tour. Its an amazing performance. I especially love the disco roller skating. So if its hot outside, it should be hot on the dance floor. Here is Madonna performing Music Inferno live on her Confessions Tour. Enjoy!



John

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. We missed each other by three days. It rained every afternoon when we were there. Not for too long.. about 30 to 40 minutes. All in all a wonderful trip. I need to post some stories and reviews from the trip this week. Look forward to seeing your pics etc. on here and Facebook.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete